Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Last Hurrah

Well this is it! It's over. The program has come to a close and I will officially be a Master of Pharmacology. It's incredible. This program has given me so much, and I'm very glad I decided on it. This month has been a whirlwind as we've closed down the semester. We had our last exam on Tuesday, so it's still settling in. I've been back at KIPP, whittling away those hours in my favorite copy room. It will be sad to see all my friends I've made in this program leave as I look to stay here, but I'm excited for the new challenges ahead. As I search for a job, I realize I've actually become a real adult. No more can I hide behind the curtain of graduate school in order to stave off the impending doom of adulthood. I'm hopeful that I can land a job doing research here at Tulane, as it would definitely help my resume when applying this coming cycle. Speaking of which, that is rapidly approaching. I'm currently studying hard for the MCAT (the studying never stops), and preparing my application. It's all happening at the same time, which is crazy, but luckily that means it will all be over soon. So long to my 3 readers.

-Ashwin

April hours - 8

This semester total - 22

Year total - 60

No comments:

Post a Comment